Thursday, April 30, 2020 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday, May 1, 2020 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday, May 2, 2020 12 to 3 p.m.
Your race packet will contain a Muddy Trails Bash participant T-shirt and race bib. Shirt sizes are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
* If you are picking up your packet on Race Day, it is recommended to arrive an hour early in case of lines.
Race Day Schedule (Times subject to change)
- 12 p.m. Race Day Packet Pickup and Registration at The Recreation Center at Rob Fleming Park (if not sold out) will close promptly at 3 p.m. If you are registering on Race Day, it is recommended to arrive an hour early in case of lines.
- 3 p.m. Muddy Trails Bash Begins, Little Muddy Kids' One-Mile Fun Run Start/Registration Closes
- 3:30 p.m. Chip-Timed 10K Race Start
- 3:50 p.m. Chip-Timed 5K Race Start
- 4:15 p.m. 2K-9 Fun Run Start
- 6 p.m. Awards Ceremony
- 8 p.m. Post-Race Celebration Ends
Athlete accommodations will be posted here at a later date.
There will be a secured bag drop for your convenience.
- Put your clothing in the bag provided and write your bib number on your bag.
- Move quickly away from the area to allow other runners access to the drop.
- Though the bag drop tents will be staffed by volunteers for the duration of the event, The Woodlands Township is not responsible for bags dropped off or valuables left in your bag.